Since the beginning of grace, I’ve wanted to do a cooking portion. I enjoy cooking most days of the week and I figured I’d share some of my favorite recipes with you! Thanks for bearing with me and continuing to read. Sometimes it’s not always the easiest to post weekly, but I’m working on it. As the reader, what would you like to read about on grace? Leave me a comment below!
This dish is one of the easiest things to make and it is absolutely delicious! A friend of mine made it during one of our onesie-clad Scandal watch parties and it took everything in me not to eat the whole entire thing! I have since added a little touch of green to it and made it my own. Without further ado, I present to you the best pizza you will ever make in your life!
3 cloves of garlic
4 T of butter
2 cups of Italian blend or mozzarella cheese
12 oz. of raw shrimp
2 cups of spinach
1 pizza crust ( Feel free to make your own, but I grabbed ready made crust)
1. Set oven to 425 F.
2. Chop garlic, wash spinach and peel and wash shrimp.
3. On medium heat, melt butter and cook garlic for roughly 2 minutes. This is an important step, make sure the garlic doesn’t burn!
4. Spread half of the garlic-butter sauce on crust.
5. Layer crust with spinach, cheese, and lastly raw shrimp.
6. Pour remaining garlic sauce over pizza.
7. Let bake for roughly 18 minutes. ( Depending on the cheese brownness you desire, you can adjust the time.)
We normally slice the pizza into 4 large slices. If you’re serving a large crowd or using this as an appetizer, then cutting the pizza into squares would suit this dish better. Add a side salad to this baby and you’ve got yourself a great meal!
This is what the pizza looks like before going into the oven
If you love it, can you cook it, pin it, and share it, pretty please!
3 thoughts on “The Best Shrimp Pizza You Will Ever Taste!”
I’m sooo trying this! Now where’s your gooey butter cake recipe?! I need that too:)
It’s sooo good, Kels! you will not be disappointed. I will put the gooey butter cake recipe on my list of topics!